Saturday, July 23, 2011

NEW SITE!

Once upon a time, I started a blog/site for my photography when I thought that I was going to be let go from my then part-time job and I had full intentions on having it as something to fall back on (since, obviously, it was something I loved to do). Then I found a full-time job that eats up all my time and daylight so I had to sadly abandon it. I created this blog as something a little more personal than professional, but I still get asked by folks in real life about my site. What's a girl to do?

I obviously didn't want another blog that I had to keep up with because I'm clearly terrible at updating often and I don't have as many "shoots" lined up like before. So, I took a look at wix.com and made a little free website. It's nice without the ads, but I'm not willing to cough up the $15/mo minimum just to keep it ad-free. Then I remembered, "Duh, you have a perfectly good domain with the name you want for it already!" So I headed back to good ol' blogger and did a little coding magic (with the help of google search and photoshop) and made a site that looks almost identical to the wix page I created. The best part? It doesn't have to be a blog. Sweet!


I present to you, Ashley Watts Photo!
 
I honestly would love to get back into trying to make this a reality for me, but I would also just love it if I could take photos for people. I'm not even worried about money...just the love of the game. But now I have a little piece of professionalism floating around the web! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment